USE AND NAVIGATION OF THE WEBSITE
By browsing the website (hereinafter, the “Website”), you acquire the status of user (hereinafter, the “User”) and accept without reservation of any kind all the terms of this Notice.
We shall not be liable, neither indirectly nor subsidiarily, for damages of any nature arising from the use of the Web Page that is contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice.
We may at any time and without prior notice modify this Legal Notice by publishing such modifications on the Web Page so that you may be aware of them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
La Página Web, incluyendo a título enunciativo pero no limitativo su programación, edición, compilación, diseños, marcas, logotipos, imágenes, texto y gráficos, son propiedad de RAMBHA MASSAGES , encontrándose protegidos por la normativa nacional e internacional sobre propiedad intelectual.
Access by the User to the Web Page does not grant him/her any property right over them.
Si encuentra en la Página Web o por medio de la utilización del Servicio cualquier contenido que pudiera vulnerar derechos de propiedad intelectual e industrial, rogamos lo pongan en conocimiento de RAMBHA MASSAGES con la mayor brevedad posible, enviando un e-mail : Rambhabcn@gmail.com
The content of the Web Site is in accordance with the Spanish legislation.
The responsibility of RAMBHA MASSAGES cannot be invoked in the case of services that do not comply with the legislation of third countries.
It is therefore up to Users outside Spain to verify the legality of our contents in their respective countries.
Solamente responderemos de los daños y perjuicios que puedas sufrir como consecuencia de la utilización de la Página Web cuando dichos daños sean directamente imputables a una actuación dolosa o negligente de RAMBHA MASSAGES y en la actuación del Usuario no concurriera culpa o negligencia. No existirá, en cualquier caso, actuación dolosa o negligente por parte de RAMBHA MASSAGES, cuando pruebe que ha cumplido las exigencias y requisitos legal y reglamentariamente establecidos y los demás cuidados y diligencias que exige la naturaleza del servicio.
We do not control, in general, the use that Users make of the Web Page.
In particular, we do not guarantee under any circumstances that Users use these SERVICES in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
We will not exercise any type of control over the links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites.
In no case RAMBHA MASSAGES assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality and accuracy of any material or information contained in head of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
We are an advertising agency specialized in tantra massages that rents rooms to our collaborators.
Our masseuses, totally independent, do their training with us.
Our duty is to manage their agenda.
The prices are established and agreed by the masseuses themselves.
We are not responsible for all those who collaborate with us and request our services, beyond advertising and management of telephone Booking.
We do not warrant that browsing the Web Site will be uninterrupted, timely, reliable or error-free.
We do not guarantee that the Web Page and the server are free of viruses and we are not responsible for possible damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses or disconnections in the operating system of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of RAMBHA MASSAGES.
It is the responsibility of the User to adopt all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control these risks and prevent damage to their equipment, loss of data and theft of confidential information.
For this purpose, you must have updated systems for detecting malicious software, such as viruses, Trojans, etc., as well as having updated security patches for the corresponding browsers you use.
We undertake to make our best efforts to avoid any error in the contents that may appear on the Web Page.
In any case, we will be exempt from any liability arising from any errors in the contents that may appear on it.
We shall not be liable for third-party content that we transmit, host or provide access to when we act as a mere intermediary.
In any case, we undertake to immediately remove illegal content from the Website or the Service as soon as we become aware of it.
OBLIGATION OF USERS
By way of example, and in no way limiting or excluding, the User agrees to:
- – Use your real identity in all forms on the Website, on the blog and on the associated social networks.
Impersonation of other individuals or entities is prohibited.
- – Not to enter, store or disseminate on or from the Web Page any information of a defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting to violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
- – Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Web Page any content that infringes intellectual and industrial property rights, the secrecy of communications and personal data protection legislation.
- – No introducir, almacenar o difundir mediante la Página Web ningún programa de ordenador, datos, virus, código, equipo de hardware o de telecomunicaciones o cualquier otro instrumento o dispositivo electrónico o físico que sea susceptible de causar daños a la página web, a cualquier Usuario, a los proveedores de RAMBHA MASSAGES o en general a cualquier tercero, o de impedir el normal funcionamiento de los mismos.
- • No destruir, alterar, utilizar para su uso, inutilizar o dañar los datos, informaciones, programas o documentos electrónicos de RAMBHA MASSAGES sus proveedores o terceros.
- • El Usuario acepta no llevar a cabo ninguna acción que provoque una saturación desproporcionada o innecesaria en la infraestructura de la Página Web o en los sistemas o redes de RAMBHA MASSAGES así como en los sistemas y redes conectados a la Página Web.
All SERVICES offered by our website are exclusively for persons of legal age.
Minors are expressly prohibited from using our website and from making any type of request or Booking.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
We only use analysis cookies, which are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and time spent on our website and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services made available to you.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The SERVICES offered on the Web Page have an indefinite duration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, RAMBHA MASSAGES is entitled to withdraw a service, suspend or unilaterally discontinue its offer, at any time and without notice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
All matters relating to the Web Page are governed by Spanish Law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals of the consumer’s forum in Barcelona.
TU ESPACIO BALMES S.L (en adelante RAMBHA MASSAGES ) informa a los interesados que sus datos serán utilizados atendiendo a las limitaciones, derechos y obligaciones que establece el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016, relativo a la protección de las personas físicas en lo que respecta al tratamiento de datos personales y a la libre circulación de estos datos, denominado Reglamento General de Protección de Datos, (en lo sucesivo RGPD), y para dar cumplimiento a lo establecido en el artículo 13 del RGPD.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Los datos facilitados por los interesados se utilizarán para la finalidades legítimas previstas por RAMBHA MASSAGES , y que se concretan en las siguientes:
Contact the interested party to respond to their requests, petitions or inquiries. Management of accounting administration, invoicing and collection of contracted services. Management of the information provided by the interested party in order to offer services in a personalized way. Contact and provide the interested party with information and advertising about services that may be of interest to them.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of data of data subjects for purposes 1 to 2 is the execution of the corresponding contractual relationship.
La comunicación de ofertas y servicios a clientes de RAMBHA MASSAGES tiene como base la satisfacción del interés legítimo empresarial consistente en poder ofrecer a nuestros clientes la contratación de otros servicios con el objetivo de su fidelización. The legitimate interest provided for in the GDPR expressly permits the processing of personal data for this purpose.
The basis of legitimacy for sending commercial communications to interested parties who are not customers is the consent obtained expressly and unequivocally.
In any case you have the right to object to the processing of your data, as described in this Policy.
RECIPIENTS AND COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The data of the interested parties will not be disclosed to third parties. Where appropriate, the data may be communicated only to the Public Administrations and in the cases provided for by the applicable laws.
DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
Data for customer relationship management, invoicing, claims, etc. will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once the contractual relationship has ended, the data must be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the statute of limitations for any liabilities arising from the contract expires.
The data for sending commercial communications, commercial profiling and services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, the will of deletion is expressed.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT TU ESPACIO BALMES S.L . en todo el documento Rambha Massages C/Balmes 221, local 3, 08006 BARCELONA firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Rambha Massages garantiza a los interesados el ejercicio de los siguientes derechos:
Access and rectification: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data and to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
Deletion: request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Limitation of processing: interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Opposition: data subjects may object to the processing of their data in certain situations provided for in the GDPR. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Portability: you may request to download your personal data for portability, as well as to transmit it to another entity.
Forma de ejercer los derechos: los derechos descritos pueden ejercerse ante Rambha Massages a través del correo electrónico que consta en el apartado “Responsable del tratamiento” de esta Política de Privacidad y en el que se le informará adecuadamente para su ejercicio.
Protection of Rights: in case of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in its exercise, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) or other competent supervisory authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these agencies.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished: first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the customer’s browser, being session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
1. We use third-party cookies, specifically we use google translator for automatic translations of the texts of our portal into different languages.
2. We also use a technical cookie from a third party, called Prestashop: This cookie is of a technical nature, and Prestashop uses it to facilitate user interaction and to compile statistics on the visits received. The Prestashop cookie is encrypted to store all session information, for visitors/customers as well as employees/administrators.
3. It should also be noted that a third cookie is generated which is used to indicate whether or not the user has accepted cookies.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES POLICY
In view of this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
Modify your configuration. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of the web and modify the configuration of your browser.
HOW TO MODIFY COOKIE SETTINGS
Usted puede restringir, bloquear o borrar las cookies de Rambha Massages o cualquier otra página web, utilizando su navegador. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- – Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″.
- – FireFox: support.mozilla.org/kb/Delete%20cookies
- – Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- – Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- – Session cookies , to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is the way to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- – Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should be made by communicating directly with Google.
- – Social networks : Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- – Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you should exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- – In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- – In the case of cookies Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information on this subject can be found at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Although many people do not know it, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, Trojan, worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up window opener.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- • Cookies técnicas: Son las más elementales y permiten, entre otras cosas, saber cuándo está navegando un humano o una aplicación automatizada, cuándo navega un usuario anónimo y uno registrado, tareas básicas para el funcionamiento de cualquier web dinámica.
- • Cookies de análisis: Recogen información sobre el tipo de navegación que está realizando, las secciones que más utiliza, productos consultados, franja horaria de uso, idioma, etc.
- • Cookies publicitarias: Muestran publicidad en función de su navegación, su país de procedencia, idioma, etc.
WHAT ARE FIRST-PARTY AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES ?
First-party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
To help you understand the extent to which you can disable cookies , here are some examples:
- – You may not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- – The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case with online stores.
- – You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My Account, My Profile or My Orders.
- – Online stores : It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, you will have to make them by phone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- – It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- – The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- – You will not be able to write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to tell whether you are a human or an automated application posting spam.
- – It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the site.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
Yes. Not only deleting, but also blocking, in general or for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and delete them.
COOKIE SETTINGS FOR THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS
Here’s how to access a particular cookie in the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
4. Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon at the top right.
5. You will see different sections, click on the Show advanced options option.
6. Go to Privacy, Content settings.
7. Select All cookies and site data.
8. A list will appear with all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a given domain, enter part or all of the address in the Find Cookies field.
9. After making this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now you only have to select it and press X to delete it.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
10. Go to Tools, Internet Options
11. Click on Privacy.
12. Move the slider to set the desired privacy level.
To access the Firefox browser cookie settings follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
13. Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
14. Click on Privacy.
15. Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
16. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
Para acceder a la configuración de cookies del navegador Safari para OSX siga estos pasos (pueden variar en función de la versión del navegador):
17. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
18. In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
Para acceder a la configuración de cookies del navegador Safari para iOS siga estos pasos (pueden variar en función de la versión del navegador):
19. Go to Settings, then Safari.
20. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies for you to adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
21. Launch the navigator and press the Menu key, then Settings.
22. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the Accept cookies option to enable or disable the checkbox.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
23. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
24. You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies check box.